• Viking Materials - Specialized Equipment
  • Viking Materials - Home
  • Viking Materials - Products - Aluminum and Steel

Solutions to Save You Time and Money

Focused on our customers needs.

Viking Materials’ expert sales team marries our strengths with the needs of our customers. We will identify areas of your business that present opportunity and use our capabilities offer solutions to improve your bottom line.

Inventory Management

Our flexible, customer-tailored inventory management programs decrease lead times, lower inventory carrying costs, and avoid outages.

Flexible Scheduling

We schedule approximately 80% of our daily capacity, leaving 20% open for opportunities. When a customer comes to us at 3 p.m. in the afternoon and needs the job tomorrow, we can accommodate that need.

Logistical Options

We own and operate our own fleet of trucks to deliver our customers’ orders along with using common carriers when and if needed. Our extended shipping hours accommodate customer needs for late night and weekend shipping.

Technical Support

We can help with your technical, metallurgical or testing questions. Feel free to contact us with any support issues you may require. Our knowledgeable staff is available to assist and provide more information on all of our capabilities.

Viking Materials - Capabilities - Aluminum and Steel
Subcontracted Services

Finding Real World Solutions.

In addition to our in-house processing, we have the capabilities to subcontract other manufacturing requirements you may be looking to outsource. From semi-finished and stamped parts to painted applications, we have the solution.

Viking Materials - rectangles